|Type of Position:
||High School / GED
Description & Details
Statewide association seeking an administrative professional to provide support to program staff. Must be dependable, dedicated, team-oriented, proficient in computer skills, able to pay close attention to detail, have strong communications skills, possess sound judgment skills, be flexible, and have the ability to multi-task. Hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Competitive salary with excellent benefits package.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Applicant must have some experience working in an office environment. 2 years’ experience as an Office Assistant/Receptionist preferred. Additional education may be considered in lieu of experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line telephone system for staff,
- Provide customer service to callers,
- Assist individuals seeking to participate in trainings,
- Provide general support and excellent customer service to visitors,
- Receive and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail,
- Support contract staff by making copies/packets, proofreading materials and the like,
- Receive incoming payments, maintain excel log, and prepare of bank deposits,
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies and equipment,
- Coordinate maintenance of office and equipment,
- Compile office reports (e.g., copier counter, postage machine),
- Provide support to staff as needed,
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply: Visit https://www.fadaa.org/networking/apply_now.aspx?view=2&id=560226 and follow the instructions under To Apply.
How to Apply / Contact
To apply: Complete the FADAA Job Application form. Submit the completed application with a cover letter including salary requirements to: FADAA at 2868 Mahan Drive, Suite 1, Tallahassee, FL 32308, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to (850) 878-6584.
The Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screening tests for illegal drug use and a successful level 2 Background Screening are required as a condition for employment. E-verify of proof of eligible employment to work in the U.S. is also required for employment.