Statewide association seeking experienced administrative professional to provide support to program staff. Must be dedicated, team-oriented, highly proficient in computer skills, pay close attention to detail, have exceptional communications skills, possess sound judgment skills, be flexible, and have the ability to multi-task. Hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required, minimum 2 years experience as Office Assistant/Receptionist, strong verbal, written, and organizational skills, strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) skills, and the ability to work in fast-paced environment required. Experience with membership databases is preferred.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answer multi-line telephone system for staff,
- Provide customer service to callers,
- Assist individuals seeking to participate in trainings,
- Provide general support and excellent customer service to visitors,
- Receipt and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail,
- Support to contract staff by making copies/packets, proofreading materials and the like,
- Receipt and preparation of incoming payments and preparation of bank deposits,
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies and equipment,
- Coordinate maintenance of office and equipment,
- Compile office reports (e.g., copier counter, postage machine),
- Provide support to staff as needed,
- Other duties as assigned.