Your VISITOR membership registration is free and allows you to sign up for webinars and workshops and track your CEUs received through FADAA the training & services arm of the Florida Behavioral Health Association.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT USING YOUR VISITOR PROFILE
Participation in FADAA's workshops and webinars is reflected in a personal Professional Development Journal. Statements of Credit (certificate of attendance) are maintained and available free and at any time for emailing, viewing, or printing - by logging in with your Visitor Profile. A Transcript is available that reflects a listing of all education taken to date through FADAA's webinars and workshops.
Access your personal Professional Development Journal:
1. Sign in using Username and Password (if you have forgotten these follow prompts on log in page)
2. Select Manage Profile
3. Beneath Content & Features, choose Professional Development
4. The Journal Entry tab displays credits earned
5. Beneath the Options column header, select Print (View) or Email icon to access an individual event's Statement of Credit
6. Above the Options column header, note the Transcript to view a compilation of all education (beginning 2/23/18) taken through FADAA.
For additional questions please contact email@example.com .
If your organization would like become a member of the Florida Behavioral Health Association (FBHA) please visit our website at https://www.floridabha.org/membership/